REWARDING YOUR HARD WORK
Most employees working in positions for four hours or more a day are entitled to a full range of benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health and Dependent care)
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 403 (b) & 457 (b) Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Staff Development Program
- Generous Holiday and Vacation Time Off
Visit our Employee Benefits Site to find out more about our benefits.
NOTE TO NEW EMPLOYEES: Pension reform legislation that was passed in 2012 is now in effect as of January 1, 2013. Visit the CalPERS website to find out more about these changes.